About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, May 6, 2011

NEWS THAT MUST BE POSTED BEFORE IT GETS OLD(ER)



My favorite player - the war dog - was included in Seal Team 6. He was there to sniff out any trap door or false wall hiding places. Bravo.

Every meme ever...in one composition.



This is the super secret stealth helicopter they used to get that bastard.

 Very, very clever, that.

The compound is now a tourist destination.


"It's only a scratch."

 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Those zany Russians.


And some wedding news....

These were reported to be the official photos of the royal after party...


Jeeeeeeeeez!!

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive