About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well?

So, you care about the troops fighting our wars?
Here's your chance.
This is the list of the things the Marines in Afghanistan want. I respect this young man who made the list very much. I want you to take the time to do this.....please.
Leave me a comment if you....oh....have the time from your busy schedule.

Here is what they want...

Here is where my friend is....

Now I want you to think about this....we have sons, dads, uncles, etc, walking around a fucked up place and one of the things he and his buddies want are baby wipes. How could you not help?

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive