About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE ANTI-SERMON

Always ask questions....
Says he: So, what was here before the Big Bang?
Says me: A guy by the name of Ted who blew up his apartment trying to make beer.
Says he: That's ridiculous.
Says me: You can't prove it's not true.


I had a man tell me a joke about the pearly gates.
 I asked him, a true believer, where he supposed the pearly gates were located. He said my question was....are you ready...silly.

TRUE: After I had asked many question of a believer he said this: "Just because some of it is made up, doesn't mean it's not true."
Argument over.

Mormons amaze me. Read on....



I would not be surprised if their law makers used this method....

But listen to the poppycock of a Jew....

Always....ALWAYS the fall back position is "What do you care, we're not harming you." 
Think about this.....


******


SCIENCE FACT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIVE IN THE SOUTH
There is a huge difference between 92 degrees and 102 degrees. You people who live up where it snows probably think that the difference is about 10%, but you would be wrong. 
Think about the difference between 30 degrees and 20. Shit, people walk around in light coats at 30, but can freeze to death - literally - at 20.
It's kind of like that with the heat. It's not commonly known, but human blood boils at 102 degrees; that's why Southerners have to limit their exposure. We tar fucking roofs at 92 degrees, but at 102 air can only be sucked into lungs with great effort and we spend most of the day panting like junk yard dogs.
 I bring up this unpleasantness because next week we are expecting a heat wave of 100+ day after day after fucking day. 
Pray for Southerners...except me....me you send beer.......and ice.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive