About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

IN THE NEWS

Sending out some newsy things before they get too dated...

This is what Japan looks like after three months...



I don't know, and don't want to know, anything about hockey, but some of these are good...
 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!




Then there's this stupid bastard. He is setting fire to a police car and.....AND providing excellent photos of himself all over the internet. He can expect to find out what a size 13 asshole feels like soon. I normally wouldn't think Canadian prisoners were as violent as ours, but I didn't think they would set fire to their city when they lost a hockey match either.

Soon we will turn space over to the Chinese and Russians. Sad, that.
 They asked the next (and last) shuttle commander why the crew of four was so small. He said that in the past if something went wrong, another shuttle could be rush up to save them within 3 months. Now if something goes wrong they will have to ask the Russians to send rockets up and bring them back one at a time....which will take a year.


One of my very own....

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive