About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

FAMILY REUNION ROADTRIP

104 degrees!
It's fucking suffocating out there. Every time we rolled down the truck window a little bit to smoke, the cab turned into a sauna instantly.


We haven't actually arrived at the reunion site yet. We are in some small town an hour or so out; back roads all the way. Then we pulled off the road and there, as if a gift, was a motel with back up to the door smoking rooms with free Wi-Fi and....AND a GREAT Mexican Restaurant built into the same structure. 


I had a Margarita, which was good, and a Number 6, which was great. I knew we were on to something good when it filled up at 6 o'clock. You can say what you want about the way Mexicans rape and pillage and shit, but they can all sure as shit cook.



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive