About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE READ THIS

I get a lot of stuff like this from friends and family and other people who just seem addicted to hitting the forward button to everyone on their email list. Please read on....

And this was the accompanying text....

This email, just like all the other emails like it, came with several hundred previous receivers of the same email. When I get one of those I NEVER open an attachment, but this was just sitting there, ready to hoodwink somebody...but who? Who would believe AND FORWARD that an image of a dust storm in some damn place (OR a photoshop) was worth sharing?

I beg you....AGAIN...if you get something too cool to believe and it has several hundred addresses from it's trip around the fucking world nine times....THEN I DON'T WANT TO SEE IT..............AGAIN.......AND AGAIN!!!!!

Further, I know the guy who sent me this will be hurt, embarrassed, angry, etc, that I used his bullshit to make a point; but the point is that it is bullshit.

I will admit that I send some shit out to you that is not.....factual. But I always try to let you know what is and what is not bullshit or possible bullshit......I respectfully request that everyone do the same.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive