About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, June 17, 2011

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP

I actually didn't believe this was a real book. I listen to a lot of books on tape.  I used to have someone read to me when I painted murals. On more than one occasion that proved problematical; as in the character yelling out "Hey, nigger, get your ass over here" or some such shit and there ain't nobody to blame but me.
Anyway, my wife sent me this and I liked it. It's over six minutes so....you decide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "GTF to sleep" and could listen to samuel jackson read a phone book.
your loving spouse

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive