About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

NEWS, ETC.


My wife bought me bacon flavored chocolate. 
 But when I used my computer camera to photograph it, it came out backwards....what's up with that?





This is reported to be the first anti-war mural for our new wars. I like anti-war murals, but this one seems to blame the soldiers, which, of course, is just stupid.





Can you believe this shit!?!?



Angry and frightened people do stupid things.
Greece is on fire.
Turkey is burning.
France is toast.
London is broiling.
(if you missed the food references, read that again...we made thoset up at the Legion this afternoon. We stopped at China has to go, because that was just too fucking silly)


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive