About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

AN OLIO BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY TO THINK MUCH


My sentiments exactly...


Why is it that when a villain in a movie has the unarmed hero at gunpoint, he wastes a lot of time explaining every detail of his evil plan?







Can a manufactured object be art? I kind of think so.


"If Obama doesn't end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, close Guantanamo, and top bombing Pakistan and Libya, we anti-war nuts will vote for him with slightly less enthusiasm in 2012."



This artwork can be manipulated by the viewers...


I like this very much. 


If you haven't read a book since high school, that's the kind of thing you ought to keep to yourself.




Speaking of Indians, this one is decorated with old computer parts...


If I found a magic lamp, I would use my first wish to set the genie free.



Hate your job? This man cleans out the cobra cage.

When my wife and I looked at our house, I complained that the yard was much too big and I hated yard work. She said she loved yard work and that she would take care of it.
 The first time she mowed the lawn she did it like this. I was getting hives. 
After she finished I told her that she had mowed the same spot four or five times and missed many areas all together. She just shrugged and said she would get the missed parts next time.

I've always wanted to date a girl who worked at Subway's, so I could like order her to make me a sandwich anytime I felt like it.


So who is the toughest bitch on the planet?
 This one gets my vote...


Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled "This could change your life."




Looks like everyone is having fun....


Every shopping cart needs these....

The new Republican logo...


If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything.





Every time I start thinking too much about how bad things are going to get, I just find a bar with a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I feel just fine.





Life is all about ass. You are either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, or trying to get a piece of it.



BRING THE TROOPS HOME NOW!!!
 The cost is just too damn high...

This is what it looks like when you point Hubble at a black part of the night sky...
 And this is what it looks like when you look at a black part in the photo above...very close to the Big Bang...


The rings of Saturn are 60,000 miles wide, yet only a mere 10 feet in thickness.




Welcome to America...



TOONS OF THE DAY....




One of my very own...
 (look it up)

WOMEN WHO LOOK LIKE SLUTS,
BUT PROBABLY AREN'T...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive