About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

NEWS YOU CAN USE




I would have thought that India would be way...WAY beyond this tribal bullshit....

This is cool as fucking shit...

Question: Why can't I stand up in a meeting and state: "I am offended by being called white. From now on I want to be call Caucasian."  Further, after everyone at the meeting stops laughing, why would I not be allowed to be offended because I am Caucasian? If not, why not?
Let's go a little deeper....What if I was offended by being denied the use of the word "Bro"? 
Well, I AM offended by being denied the use of the word Bro.  What are my recourses?



My wife is looking into getting one of these for her store...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive