About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IT IS HOUSEKEEPING TIME AGAIN

This is a rather weak post, but I've been pretty busy.
My "One of my very own" file was so full that it was getting a little sluggish, so I had to cull some images.
Some of these are just flat out unfunny.
Some are corny or too cute.
All of them have been around for a long, long time.
And some are so fucking weird I don't even get them.
But.......but I couldn't bring myself to destroy them without showing them to somebody....and, of course....that means you.






























































DEAREST READERS,
I HAVE SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL FOR YOU TOMORROW. TRUST ME ON THIS.....YOU WILL LIKE IT....AND....AND, IT'S GOT SOME GREAT ADVICE FOR YOUR THANKSGIVING GATHERING.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I quite enjoyed today's all-original post. My favorite was the "who the fuck are you".

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive