About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

CAPTIONS MAKE IT ALL FUNNIER

I like captions. Most of these are my own - some signed, some not - and I hope you enjoy.














































This is a real ad for vodka.
Surprisingly, some people had trouble with it.

TOONS....



ONE OF MY VERY OWN....

A WOMAN....




2 comments:

Margaret said...

LOL!!!!! "What my friends think I do" pic is my friend Fast Eddie from Berkeley. I have known him for 20 + years and he has looked just like that for every one of them.

Margaret said...

Woops... "What Society Thinks I do" photo.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive