About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

NEWS


First, I don't know what happened when that kid got shot...but neither does anyone else.
I will wait for the grand jury.

However, I don't like the bullshit.
These are the two photos that have circled the globe.
The size difference was not an accident.
Neither was the choice to use a smile on one and a grimace on the other.
Come to find out, the image on the left was years old and looked nothing like the 17 year old below. 


 Again, let me state that I have no idea who published the above. I don't like it either, but it made my point.

The black community is outraged.
 But where is the outrage for the hundreds of young black boys killed by other young black boys?

And then there's this....

Read this carefully and think of the punishment and the crime....

So, the punishment for taking a day off is ten days off...???


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive