About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TUESDAY BOSH


Inside a test house after atomic explosion...






Ad at a gym....


Caught stealing guitar...


Me asking my daughter to ask her husband if they sold men's clothes where he bought his shirt...


This was my Google....


When he hears his name in our conversations....




I would have loved to caption this, but I had no time...



There's a head joke in here someplace.....







My daughters at a reunion many years ago...


Le Wife....


HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!



Roosevelt meeting with bankers....
He looks pissed....

Did you get the gag?


God save the queen....or she will just save herself....



























Roman road with wagon wheel ruts...






Necklace made in the shape of your own voice...




Probably.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive