About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 15, 2012

ANTI-SERMON





But don't most people think they are correct?
Hell, this bitch thinks she's correct.

















So, how do we know we are correct?
Well, we could try this.....
"Evidence of things not seen."
"Evidence."
So, how you "feel" is now proof. 
Then every lunatic in the mental ward that "knows" he's Napoleon is correct?
But what is that Christians base their correctness on?
Read on....



Let's talk creation myths, shall we?
(and some of these are real hoots)


But Christians aren't the only ones...












These are the historians that lived during the days of Jesus. Not one mentioned him.
This oft quoted man did mention Jesus.
 This has been proven to be a forgery.



 "Hung up."


Astrology, ghosts, talking snakes...it's all the same to me...




All of this is not to say that religion doesn't make people feel good....


So, what do Christians do with that "Power of Christ"?


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive