About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

SANS HUMOR SATURDAY


This is what kids are having to do today to keep date rape drugs out of their drinks....

An image I liked....




Believe it or not, I started writing my first novel after reading the shit.

At one point, the few survivors on earth syphoned gasoline out of the underground tanks at a gas station. If you know anything about syphoning, you must know this is impossible.

These are some of the people who live next door to the terrorists we call in drone strikes on.


Words are just not enough.....


Death ain't no big deal in a whole bunch of places....


And I know that some people are extraordinarily cruel; as this group of men stoning a woman buried up to her neck....


I also know that insanity plays a part in how the world works...


But it is this image I want to discuss.
We have all watched as armies all over the world are called upon to squelch the demonstrations of the people. Which way do you think our army will land....for the powerful; or for the people.


I'm not saying we are on the verge of rebellion. I'm saying we ought to get ready....


NOW BACK TO OUR REGULARLY SCHEDULE LUNACY...





Dear people who don't like me posting pictures of naked women,
Of all the things that this woman could do, she is being paid to take off her clothes and follow the instructions of a photographer. She does not have a dick in her mouth. She is not being urinated upon. She's...well....just standing there....naked.
Lighten up.


1952 Paris (of all places) and these were the reactions of people viewing nude photograph....



Looks like two animals doesn't it? Well, the raccoon looking thing is the anteater's leg....


An image I wish I had taken....

My bartender has never voted because jury members were selected from registered voters. Then they changed the law and anyone with a driver's license is now eligible. 
He told me that now he could do thorough research on all the candidates and pick the best one.
I told him that the part he had not taken into account was that everything he researched was pure fucking lies.
He was very disappointed. 





So, ah....you feel picked on all day?


I think this movement has finally got some legs, boys and girls....
(and you might want to go back and re-read the number of prisoners we have)



Got this scam email yesterday. Does anybody fall for this shit?



Well, it looks like somebody forgot to do their research...

Welcome to the 1950's, boys and girls.....




I'm fascinated by shit like this....



I think these people are dead...



Photo I wish I had taken....


Just in case.....just sayin'......


WWII Propaganda....

Rather upscale, this...


Speaking of elephants....



How I look when I have a cramp in the middle of the night...




No Anti-Sermon tomorrow, folks. I'm just getting fucking tired of it.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive