About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WEDNESDAY

Post of lots of animals and facial expressions and stuff.

Chimp adopts a puppy...
 They grow up so fast...


King Cobra is a misnomer, since it is not really a cobra and snakes are typically self-governing.



Oh, yeah? Then how did they take this photograph....


TRUE: Mac has an app that plays typewriter sounds when you type.



There, that ought to fix it...


The bible says, in so many words, that it's better to put your seed in the belly of a whore than on the ground.
Okay, then.



Some sort of toxic spill in Hungary....true.....
 Everything within miles died. It looks shopped because the photographer lined it up with the horizon. 


Hey, young lady, that degree in Russian Feminist Poetry will look real good in the dressing room at the strip club.





Hey, young men, maybe it's time to consider Burger King and put that MBA to work for you.










Whatever happened to mass streaking. Now that was an activity we could all get behind.



His master just got back from deployment...


Am I the only one who liked to sneak a pee during hide and seek?



BRAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


If girls had apostrophes instead of periods, they'd be more possessive and prone to contractions.





This is the way I looked when I came home and realized that I had left the apartment with the hose filling the waterbed....true...


I went to my doctor for a 4 hour erection and he asked, "Did you just see Magic Mike twice?" And I was all, "Busted", and then we danced.




This man should buy a lottery ticket...


Don't you think it's interesting that one of the only people to beat HIV was named Magic Johnson...... .....Magic........Johnson.




DAMN!!


Am I the only one who pretends to shove the phone up their ass when I'm asked to press one for English?




My kind of watch...


Well, somebody has put on their Clever Cap.....

Koalas are so cute....


"I'm not going to lie, it can be fun throwing money over a naked midget."




Shut down the whole station...good work, Einstein.....


(Said to be true): Listening to music that is slower than your heart rate causes you to walk slower.
(I assume the opposite is true)



Juxtaposition....


Don't try to think outside the box.
Try to realize the truth.
There is no box.



The very first Darwin Award winner...


"Why don't you bring your sister and we can start us a reality TV show."





Think about the insanity of climbing these just for the fuck of it...


"Oh, look, I'm just a little higher than that mountain over there."


Have you ever had to ask a friend to cover up their Nazi tattoo before meeting your wife?





Very smart man, he......



I did a survey while attending my wife's last family reunion dinner and discovered that more words were misspelled on her relatives' homemade tattoos than on the menu at Bo-bo's Crab Shcak and Upholtsery Shop where we ate......tried to eat.





King of California....a pretty good flick.




Run like you stole that beanie....

Check out this face of a winner...
Actually, she looks like she won 100K only because she was one number off from winning 100 million.


Look up stupid in the dictionary and....

Mud wrestling, where winning doesn't really count...

Boxing....you're doing it wrong.....

I know people that swear by this stuff...

????


TRUE: During one night of incendiary bombing on Tokyo, more people were killed than in the whole of bombings of England.




Yes, he's fabulously super.....


Tesla would have had a fucking drawer full of Higgs Bosons by now....just sayin'.




I love stuff like this...


Awesome...just fucking awesome....


Oh, look, he's a mammal just like us...



One time I laughed at a blind man eating spaghetti.



A survey suggested that American students think school is too easy....true....so reported this way....


Why don't all the survivors of the Zombie Apocalypse just live on house boats?





????

How to know your child has found your drug stash....

This is what one drop of snake venom does to a cup of human blood....




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive