About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

OLYMPIC UPDATE - THURSDAY


Let's check out what the internet has to say about the Olympics.....


Speaking of....
 Not that there's anything wrong with that.
(Seriously! What the fuck are we witnessing?!?)


Interesting that these were the uniforms fifty years ago....the more things change....


Yeah, it was that amazing....and thrilling....
 So, what could prompt a judge to go all agape?...This....








Here's how you do it in case you want to give it a try....


The Us Women's Volleyball team...ala naked.....

The US Women's Water Polo Team...kinda sorta naked....



Learned something today....





Let's see what the London internet feeds have to say about the Olympic's security....






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive