About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

SATURDAY 8/25/12


This is part of my philosophy for this blog.
 I am of the opinion that very few people have the wherewithal or time to read long articles anymore...especially on a humor blog.


It's like Todd Akin is screwing the GOP even though they asked him not to. There ought to be a word for that.




I admire the way British royalty is classy enough to cover their genitals when being photographed during Vegas orgies.


Read an article about the importance of the lowly pallet in world commerce. Following the invention of the fork lift, various platforms were developed, but with the onset of WWII, the government standardized the design and the rest, as they say, is history...
I've seen my share of furniture made from pallets...

This is a coffee table/chest I made from pallets....or more precisely, pallet wood....

I am such a sucker for this type thing...


It saddens me knowing that people I love are unhappy, choosing the status quo to dynamic change.

TRUE: I thought I was the only one to do this...




An old cigarette machine converted to dispense tiny art...

What the fuck is a didgeridoo?

TRUE: A Spanish church needed some restoration done.....
 That's why it's not always a good idea to go with the lowest bid.
So, let's see what the interweb thinks about it....



This is but one of the dozens and dozens of headlines about joggers being killed in unusual ways....

This man is attempting to slash the tires of his boss' car...


Too soon?





Finally!


This man makes "art" from marijuana smoke...


I don't trust anyone who can shit on their own head....


An award winning image of a garden tree somewhere...

A car that folds up for easy parking...

This is well worth the read....

Counting down the days...

This is a comment I got on an especially dirty post.....
I went to the site and found this...

I should fucking hope so...




This is a Wikipedia entry....





I have discovered that the rating system for Netflix is totally fucked up...

Is this true?

Snack boat....

This is titled "Red Shoes"....

I think this should be the first page in Sex Education textbook....



Ever wonder about the guy who took that famous picture of steel workers eating lunch on a girder?
 So, who took his picture?


I started writing a novel that had a man finding a USB on the beach, left there by a man who committed suicide. The dead guy had a novel on the device and our main character decides to claim it was his....

1 comment:

Robin said...

Did you ever finish the novel. I think it would be cool if the guy who found the USB got the novel published and became famous. Then he wrote a 'second' novel, but wound up putting it on a USB before committing suicide on a beach.

Second time around, the USB is found and this time we as the reader get to know the first part of the novel on the USB ... which is the same as the start of your novel.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive