About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 14, 2012

FRIDAY 9/14/12




What a wonderful thought...

Are you glad to see me or is that just a revolver in your crotch....

Probably not what you were expecting...

A horse walked into a bar....

This would only be a good idea if the links locked....

Do you really want a partner kinkier than you?




This is the last thing this photographer ever saw...

Have you ever met my wife's family?

All the people killed on 9/11....

That's about the dumbest thing around. Their ignorance abounds. And, by god, I can aporkchop if I want to.

I want one of those ladders!

Never, ever, get this drunk....


If you own it, you can name it whatever you want...

Just chillin' from all the killin'.....

When my daughter was little she told a neighbor that she picks up books like I pick up beers. I told the neighbor that she had a serious reading problem.



Worldwide food riots in 5.....4.....3.....


My buddy, Billy, made one of these....

I like people who spend some of their time bringing smiles to the world...


For my son-in-law....

I used to love to play catch with my dad. Well, technically it was throw the ball against a wall because he wasn't there.


Said the man in the robes and secret handshakes.



Next Monday is the anniversary of the first time I was held upside down naked and spanked on the ass.






Everyone is on a need to know basis until the statute of limitations expire.



Why ducks will never take over the earth...

Check out these landscapes...

Those landscapes were created in a fish tank....


If my ceiling fan could hold my weight, I would never be bored again.



Dear restaurant diners,
Please take a moment to control your fucking kids.
Sincerely,
The world



Nature's fractals...

Living to tell the story is a sign of intelligence.




Every human spent about half an hour as a single cell.




Ask me about my A.D.D......or pie.



I heard a riddle: When is 95 more than 100...
....on a microwave.




Hands are very nice things to have two of.



Some people take their book layout very, very seriously...


I wonder if king sized sheets are called presidential sized in England.




If cats could talk, they wouldn't.



NO SATURDAY POST

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive