About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 1, 2012

SATURDAY 9/1/12



Dearest readers, I will be at the beach for a week. I will do my best to keep up with my posts, but you should be forewarned that some posts my be short and appear between posts. So you might want to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom right of each post.

Keep looking at this pattern as you scroll down...


I've always regretted never learning to play an instrument...
 But on the up side....I know exactly where the clitoris is, and I play it just like the guy above. I would get a standing ovation, but the bitch can't stand up when I be done.

These are tattoos.....

Do you think our present batch of American youths will ever be so motivated to do this?





Daily Plaza has been left just like it was...

And believe it or not, he was choking on the fucking phone cord!!!


It is a fact that black people eat more fried chicken than any other group of people on the planet. I didn't make that up. To make a stereotype of this fact is harmless....







I find this fucking hilarious....

There are millions of these...

I watched a movie where this woman hid her phone in her panties while it was on vibrate...you can figure out the rest...

Life lesson here: Always have an escape plan....

Look at the photographer...she ain't lettin' this shit get away...
And the bitch LEANED OVER and picked up her shoes!!!

War in 5......4......3........
I predict an Israeli strike a week or so after the election.


 This looks like every mural site I've ever been on....

Women! They don't leave anything for us men!!!



Well, I guess it would work on black birds....




Goebbels helped him with the lyrics....
Those zany Nazi's.

Deaf kid named Hunter was not allowed to sign his name at school because it looked like the sign for gun, which is forbidden...


This Japanese movie is not a comedy. That is all.




You do realize that the last stat tells you nothing about black children....

These were reported to be real tweets from Nye...







Said the person who already lives in a house...

Damn, this looks like fun...






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive