About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

THE BEACH



This is me with one of the beauties on the beach who needed some help on a crossword...

Here I am in the surf at sunrise....



Here's our house on the beach...



Here's the three girls next door wishing me a good morning just like I taught them...



This is me working on my blog right before I went skindiving...



My first morning on the beach in my new bathing suit...


Time for me to stop surfing...it was getting too dark anyway....



AN IMAGINATION IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive