About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

ANTI-SERMON












This is true.....





 I have made this same argument about god's power many times. First he couldn't even get his first two people to learn rule number one. Then much later 99.999% of the people flunked so bad god had to drown them. Then even later he had to send his own son as a sort of tutor, and we still haven't learned the lessons.



I would certainly hope so....

What it really would have been like...



There are people in your neighborhood who believe this shit....



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to see yesterday's injury news. The reaction of the Vols team really shows what a quality young man Mr. Lattimore is. Here's hoping for the best recovery possible.
--s

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear the injury news yesterday. Reaction by the Vols team shows what a special young man Mr. Lattimore is. Here's hoping for the best recovery possible.
--s

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive