About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, November 19, 2012

MONDAY



I have determined that sugar cubes expend less energy than granulated sugar, therefore I added sugar cubes to my wife's shopping list. At the grocery store she met a friend and said, "My husband, the creature of habit, wants sugar cubes. I don't know if he's going to buy a horse or drop acid."

 The truck going to NJ being loaded. I sure hope it helps those folks...

Not sure I understand all the dynamics of this....but here's a couple of things the interweb has to say about it...


This is not all that long and rather informative...about the same subject....just click on arrow...



 Fallopians....funny that.


That is one cool son of a bitch...

 What is the world coming to?


Marijuana is legalized and Twinkies go bankrupt all in the same month.
Well played America.


Children claiming abuse. I've seen lives ruined by false accusations. Shame that....

Most of life's best lessons are learned by watching your drunk friends.



So, you tell me, how long do you think we can keep printing useless money before it bites us in the ass....talk about currency manipulation....

And shit like this is the best we can do?!?

I had a good friend who was hired to build a half dozen "dugout" canoes for a movie. He did it with huge slabs of styrofoam, a body grinder and a fiberglass coating. They were very strong...

None of my sweat pants have ever been sweat in.

I don't move unless I absolutely have to.


Why children should not push horses...

The Rapture is so silly. We are supposed to believe that millions of people just disappear, leaving only their empty clothes, and that there are still people who don't see this as a miracle. Yeah, I can hear me saying, "There must be a non-magic explanation." No. When the clothing starts dropping to the sidewalk where was once people, I'm heading for the fucking Vatican.



You more or less have to read all this to get it...
Well played.

Ever notice that in movies it's always the Asian guy who disables all the electronics?





You may have noticed that I like gifs. But I have never understood why when uploaded some will move and some refuse. Then recently I went back to old blogs where the gif didn't move and now it is moving. What's up with that?



It's nice to enjoy a glass of wine each night for the health benefits. The others are for flawless dance moves and witty comebacks.


For. Ev. Er.

What if the number of hits to your blog really is a direct indication of your worth as a human being?




No, no, no, no. How much alcohol does it take for this decision to be considered advisable?
On a lighter note, can you imagine the writer seeking funding approaching the producer to explain the concept for that movie. Further, imagine the money man saying something like, "What a wonderful idea. Here's the check."

Saw this in a film last night. That about says it all when it comes to me and chit chat.

I have many friends who I consider having a middle name of Motherfuckin'. These are the ones I like the most.






At least he's situated so he doesn't shit his pants...
But I'll be good goddamn if I'm covering my eyes.

"Just got a tattoo."

   "Of what?"
"A goat."
   "Why?"
"Sentimental reasons."




Osama bin Laden's life backwards is about an ocean zombie who builds skyscrapers.





I love how people walk around with crucifixes, skullcaps, pointy hats, funny beards and then say I should keep my atheism to myself.





My German plumber accidently hooked up the gas pipe to my shower....I guess old habits die hard.





Don't send me a ;) and wonder why I show up at your house naked.





Frogman being a badass...

OOMVO...

The only "B" word females should be called is Beautiful.

Bitches love that shit.




Let's take a visual "Are you still human" test....

OOMVO...

Fuck the Japanese whalers...

Where, exactly, did the rock come from?

I'm not a big fan of posed bullshit photographs, but I like this one...
Had I been he, I would have removed my glasses.

OOMVO...
"And I have a skull...which is cool."

Keep calm and stroke the furry wall.







Am I the only one who has never ordered pizza from Papa John's?



College is a waist of time.



What a wonderful idea...

Cufflinks that open handcuffs...

This Thanksgiving I'm going to eat like the 1% and drink like the 99%.



Absolutely no one can text faster than a pissed off woman.



OOMVO...

In India, there is a festival where the people paint their cattle and let their livestock run over them in the belief their prayers will be answered.

This year one man died.

Can you imagine living in a place where these things run around loose....

Laugh, women, but if your friends started wearing these, you would also...

SAID TO BE TRUE: If the North Koreans used their largest nuclear bomb on the Empire State Building, it wouldn't even reach Central Park.





"Percussive Maintenance" is the technical term for hitting something until it works.





See the lion?

Welcome to America...

Higgs boson made easy...

Shit you don't see everyday...


Before they had walkers. I guess the tyke pushed the chair across the room.

My buddy took this image...


Alcohol + fire almost always ends badly...

I found this delightful...

Just one more reason...

This, Gentle Reader, is give a shit personified...


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Glad to see the case of Michelob Ultra made it on the truck to NJ.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive