About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 27, 2013

ANTI-SERMON #1427









I always try to ask questions of believers. But there are some people who are just beyond the pale.

So powerful this. I've talked to people who refused to even THINK about it not being true because....they WANT it to be true so badly...

How........pious.


In my opinion, this is atheism's strongest argument.  No original sin and the whole delusional house of cards collapses...




There is such a need in humans to want...really WANT to have the magic on their side. But you can move beyond that...you really can...






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive