About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

THURSDAY #1437


I ran across this a dozen times and always thought it was photoshopped. It is not. It is a real dog.



Mostly the mouth, don't you think?

Old news by now, but....
TRUE: He was unexpectedly pretty. 
Here he is...was....is...?
 Found under this parking lot...
Much has been made of his spine, but his feet are missing. That tells me that he wouldn't fit in the wooden casket and had to be....adjusted. We shall await the final report...

The most important non-famous person the world (relatively) has ever known....not known....
 And this is young Tesla when he first realized his invention worked...

Oh, look, stupid people are Republicans...

I like owning things that are unique. I have never understood people who have nothing.....NOTHING in their home that is in the least bit unique.

Tet Offensive. Military defeat. Political mega-victory in that it turned all of America against the war...

All cultures have words that are forbidden. All I ask is a rational explanation for why they are forbidden.
 My guess is that it's a ploy by the ruling class to keep us commoners in line. They, of course, use the same foul words in private and giggle, but have the power to make us suffer for the same offense.
Well, I simply reject the whole ugly ordeal. There are no "forbidden" words, only forbidden independent thought.


They should be beheaded...

Man spent 7 years creating this maze....
 I had my students do something very similar to that maze in creating Gaelic art...
And if any of my former students read this blog I am sure they will recognize it.


KARMA SUTRA: When fate fucks you in all sorts of creative ways.



ORAL SEX: If it doesn't look like a demon is being exorcised from her body, you're doing it wrong.



Moist?......MOIST?!?!
 Speaking of...

The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.


 There are already hundreds of these...

And here's what Obama said at a gathering of award winning scientists...

Another fly related tragedy....

Excellent question...

The moment in US history when parties became much more fun...
 Speaking of.....I dare you....
This covers the whole side of a building. I have no idea why...
 Speaking of...

For Lara....

Women in combat....BAH!

My inner self doesn't much care for my outer self.



 This guy has mixed raced parents. His first tattoo was the barcode for Oreo cookies...

"May" contain nudity? Either it does or it doesn't, so quit jacking me around!



 My wife is the one in the blue skirt....Queen Debbie. Yeah, she is a riot...

The Blue Whale is so large that if it were laid longways on a basketball court, the game would be cancelled.



Fuck smaller! Let's go big...real big....

Life is too short to waste time matching socks.




 American penis length with purple being rated as "humongous"....
Yellow indicates "painfully small" and aqua "we couldn't find it".

This is exactly what I look like at a party when I realize that the entire buffet is vegetarian....
And this is me when told that I can't even smoke on the porch...
(actually, that last one is pretty dead on)

Rumors are that this man is near death...

A "Life After People" said that sheep dogs will continue to guard the flocks. They will not interbreed, thus producing pure sheep dogs that will continue to guard the sheep.
They said that they will not interbreed because they will take any other dog as a threat to the herd. According to them, they will still be on the job after 500 years.
It never mentioned what the cats would protect.



Southern girls........yeah, they scare us, too...
They are why we all have to have big dicks.

Wondering if cat owners feel any remorse at the carnage their pet is inflicting on the wild fauna....anybody?...


In 2017 there will be a 100% solar eclipse right here in my hometown of Columbia, SC.
I hope I'm around for it.



Ones of my very own...



1 comment:

mike harris said...

Re Richard lll. He suffered scoliosis [curved spine]. They knew it was him straight away, as he was found under a disabled parking space. PS-Did you know that 'Richard lll' is cockney rhyming slang for a turd? Also Brad Pitt= shit.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive