About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

THURSDAY #1449


3D printer pen....just watch....




This sign ought to get your attention...
...oh, look, there's one now...
 Speaking of bestiality....

If you are playing video games on Friday night and you put your ear to the monitor, it sounds exactly like having no friends.



This is what a common ant hill looks like....

When I'm in a conversation with someone and they say, "It's god's plan", to me that means, "I'm done thinking."


When life gives you lemons...

I'm giving up drinking for Lent and giving up Lent for St. Patrick's Day.



Never go to the gym when you have diarrhea. 



Never judge a man until you have driven a mile with his wife.



Getting stoned makes you think you can't do things but you can. Getting drunk makes you think you can do things but you can't.


Bird nests.....TRUE.....

I say more dumb things before 9 am than most people say all day.




My wife once told me to call her as ASAP as possible.



Failure to what?

The early bird doesn't get the worm.
The earliest bird gets the worm.


We all need to be reminded from time to time...

Ya gotta love Fox News...

Getting rid of a loose tooth like a boss...

If you don't drink, then all of your stories suck and end with, "And then I got home."



Einstein developed a theory about space.
And it was about time, too.



Do you ever rub your eyes so hard that you start entering some other fucking universe of swirls and patterns?



These are fingernail claw marks inside a Nazi gas chamber...

If you are the smartest person in the room, you are in the wrong room.


I noticed this....
This is basically what the show has boiled down to...

1000 words...

Two of my very own...

You sly fox, you...

This just ain't right, ya'll....

This is supposed to be the first draft of Mona....

Now you're just showing off...

 Speaking of balls...




1 comment:

the boy said...

thought you would find this interesting:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2013/02/25/asteroid-apocalypse-why-scientists-worry-about-2036-planet-buster.html

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive