About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

ANTI-SERMON




This is a question posed to Pat Robertson on his TV show.
He answered that demons can, in fact, attach themselves to objects and such clothes should be prayed over before worn.
I will be the first to admit that ALL religions have their nut cases and I am as guilty as anyone else in using these nut cases to condemn a whole religion.
I make no apologies for this. 


The truest statement ever written...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your post about random chance and god made me think of the movie "signs" which largely deals with how we interpret coincidences and assign divine value to them. With the ability to retrospectively analyze an event, one can always find "unexplainable coincidences" that appear to be the result of divine intervention. However, to my knowledge there are no prospectively-designed experiments that demonstrate a divine intervention actually works, I.e. intercessory prayer. Mention this approach to a believer and you will often hear the response "don't test god". Interesting.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive