About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ducks


FROM A TED TALK

An ornithologist heard thud, and discovered that a mallard duck had killed itself by flying into the glass of his building.
And while watching it he saw another mallard...a GUY DUCK...fly down and begin fucking the lifeless body of another male duck.....for....over....75....minutes, then the guy had a class and couldn't observe any more.


So he wrote a peer reviewed article....

This is a duck dick, by the way...

His article won this prize....


...which looks like a cool presentation...

So after the "fame" he got from that, he began to receive hundreds of photos of males birds fucking other dead male birds....

To mark his accomplishment, there is now a day in his honor....
They all eat duck....TRUE.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive