About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, September 27, 2013

FRIDAY #1764



Absolutely chilling...

Speaking of crimes....
My wife checks all of her credit card statements with a fine toothed comb. She found one from last week on her store card from Best Buy that was not hers, so she called and told them. They asked for her name and address and when she gave it they said, "Sorry, Ma'am, that's not the name and address on the delivery."
She said, "You think! That's because it's fraudulent!"
They said there was nothing they could do and she should contact the police.
Can you imagine how stupid a person has to be to steal a credit card number, then use it to order something to be shipped to their house?



Scary stuff about the fuel rods in damaged reactor in Japan. >>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<<

And this demonstrates why there were no large chunks of the airliner in the pentagon...
I will bet money that men watched that many more times than women. I found it interesting that the back of the car only had time to move but an inch or two.

His underwear is being auctioned off....true...

A Roladex watch?

An illusion...

Sometimes I think it would be nice if the world was flat, so we could just push off the mean people.



Am I the only one who has been called a motherfucker in the McDonald's drive thru?



Now imagine her all grown up and still walking around like that because of her shoe choice...every fucking day...

Your dog will never know your name.



Device for teaching a normal child how to walk...
 It's sort of like a sunburn that fades in a few days.

See anything.....odd?.............................odder....

I always sleep naked. It's just more comfortable. Fuck the stewardess and all their rules.



Blotevoetenpad is Dutch for Barefoot Path. It's situated in Belgium in a place called Zutendaal. When walking the blotevoetenpad you can sense with your feet the special incentives of wood, stone, tree clippings, grass, loam and water on a controlled route that is only accessible barefoot.

I think that's a wonderful idea.

Now the government is fighting Muslims in Philippines...
The headline for this conflict read: Discord in the Philippines. Discord...not a word I associate with live rounds.

A couple of OCD funnies...
That took me a minute, too.

Said to be the world's largest cemetery in Iraq...

Gross...man shows the whole uncaring world his fuck face...

You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Where will you be when the acid kicks in?

Remember, this actually makes sense.

How are those anger management classes working out for you, ref...

The view of the wall we are not often privy to...

What you learn from this is that Melissa is not easily embarrassed...

If she ran for president I would vote for her...

How hard is it?

'One man's trash is another man's treasure' is a horrible way to tell your kid they are adopted.



Canada: You are a big country. You are the kindest country in the world. You are like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.



Sometimes the most urgent thing you can possibly do is take a complete rest.



Hell, yeah, I will dominate the fuck out of that bitch!

Well played, sir, very well played...

Episode of Star Trek filmed on the set for Andy of Mayberry...
That would be an awesome place to roll a joint.

Nature....I mean, damn!
I wonder what the evolutionary advantage this is....anybody?

Lavender harvest...

Shit you didn't know you needed...

The South Atlantic Anomaly...you might want to look that shit up...

Uggs: The most honest product name of all time.



You had one job....one!


I’m tiring of being treated like a boy-toy.



You think?

I would like to meet this headline writer...

Who could have seen this coming?


Still need proof the game is fixed?
Last Wednesday's Fed announcement that it would not taper its bond-buying program triggered huge orders on exchanges everywhere. Several of those orders on Chicago exchanges were placed 2-3 milliseconds after the announcement, which is a good 7 milliseconds faster than the speed of the light-cone emanating from DC, suggesting that either someone in Chicago has a time-machine, or can travel faster than the speed of light, or is a crooked son-of-a-bitch.






I wish I was still young enough to do this kind of stuff.

Speaking of...


Who put the first manmade object in space?

Adolf Hitler.




Underwater waterfall...

Ha! I have used turkey basters in paintings before...and that shit is true...


Sometimes reality is just too damn complex



Catch of the day...

Back when everybody did their part during a war...
"Stay Calm and Carry On."
During WWII, those bastards had a 9/11 every fucking day and never missed a beat.
We get two minor bombs at a Marathon and shut down a whole city.

I was listening to a military show on TV and they used this very awkward term:

TEN AND A HALF THOUSAND POUNDS.




THERE WILL BE A POST TOMORROW





No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive