About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

SATURDAY #1752



Yes, that's a frog...

Can you spell irony, boys and girls....



"My, my, what do we have here?" (best spoken with a German accent)



They say 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people'. Well, I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG!, I don't think many widows would receive their benefits.




What a wonderful idea...

 Well, maybe if they could lick their own balls.





 Any questions?
Well, see how ugly this guy was before he grew his beard...
Oh, you have a goatee? That's cute. Did you know that beards also come in "man size"?





"A cucumber?"

????









Babies....mere babies...

Seems rather obvious to me.


Van Gogh found in attic...worth untold millions...
At one time had been ruled a fake...go figure. It's called a second opinion and it works.


I so want to see more of these in every city...except for Boise....fuck Boise....

Give this a minute...


Notice big toe restraints...
That's just fucking evil.

Hiroshima before and after…clearly showing T-bridge aiming point...







No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive