About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TUESDAY #1886




The Ukraine...



This is what happens when a fist-sized rock hits you in the face....bottom, middle...
 This tells us a lot...
Ukraine is where Chernobyl is…was…is…

They are calling for 3-4 inches of snow in South Carolina tomorrow, and everything is shut down. Before you laugh too much, know that we have no salt trucks, no plows, nothing...we know it will be gone in 24-36 hours.




My safe word is IIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!.



Why in all myths is it women's fault....
Think about that.

When my wife keeps sucking after I've cum...

Live the kind of life that you wouldn't mind selling the family parrot to the town gossip.


From such things fantacies are born...

 The Scottish Highlnd Games done right...


Be careful with this one...

Probably a repost, but, like I've said, I have a whole bunch of new viewers...

I missed the oddity the first couple of times I watched this...

Martin Luther King Jr. was added to Westminster Abby in 1998...

 Sign says..."I have seen the promised land..."
It's called juxtaposition and it's a good thing.
I wonder if he has a rabbit in his ear.

I was only a child in Birmingham, Alabama, but I still feel guilty that I never voiced any concern over what I saw as "normal"...


I will never forget hearing "This is not a test" on the Emergency Broadcast System. It was during hurricane Hugo and within minutes the storm knocked the EBS off the air.



The dummy in the image speaks volumes...
Yes, faith can do wonders...
So why doesn't the bitch walk through the childrens' ward and stop the suffering?
So many questions that believers refuse to even concider as proof of not only manmade origins, but stupid manmade origins...
And I help pay for such lunacy...
When the bible was written, this would have been being possessed by the devil...

Of course he did...

If you don't want your religion made fun of...
Stop telling people that god watches to make sure you buy a candle to help persuade him to answer your prayers.

Painted ants...


I find it funny when people aim and shoot  their clicker to lock or unlock the car doors...as if it wouldn't work in your pocket.



This is a sandblast mask from the 1930's...
 How the fuck does it work?!?

Sounds rather Orwellian doesn't it...


Do you know how sick I'm getting of hearing the sentence, “That’s not grown-up behavior”?




Latvians formed human chain to transfer books to new library...


 I couldn't believe anything more than I believe this...

I knew a man who regularly told his vet that his dog was in pain just to get the prescription for himself.



Pump Station in Raleigh is disguised as an ordinary house.


The house at 3215 Wade Avenue, about 15 minutes from downtown Raleigh, looks just like the rest of the houses in that neighborhood. A nice metal roof. Forest green window shutters. Doric columns line the front porch. But there’s no driveway out front. And the lights are never on. And there’s no walkway to the front door.

A guy I hadn't seen in a while told me I was really putting on weight. I said, "Yeah, cause every time I fuck your wife she gives me cookies." Then I look at my watch and say, "Oops, gotta go...cookie break.



Know how I make my wife scream when I'm having sex? I call her and tell her.


The South...go fucking figure...
Look at Education map above and then at this map...
What does that tell you?

OOMVO...
Once again I have come up wanting and will attempt to make up for my lameness with another...

The word "set" has the most number of definitions in the English language: 192.


The more things change, the more they remain the same...
This is a reenactment of the Roman phalanx position called the turtle...

Think how easy life would be if every device were named using the same logic as "walkie-talkie".


 I see France...
That is so very silly...sorry.


Getting rid of the corset allowed women to do things, such as breathe, to the dismay of many.




AND THEN THERE'S THIS...
I listened to a discussion of catch phrase qualifiers that Americans insist on using. The expert said that they are a form of dishonesty and we should all work to eliminate them from our discourse. Examples:
"I don't want to seem rude...." That actually means, "I'm about to be rude."
"No offense, but..."
"I'm just saying..."
"Don't take this the wrong way..."
All of those qualifiers put any fault of the upcoming statement squarely on the listener.
And..."I can't tell you how much I love you."
Well, why the fuck not?! The above statement told you nothing.


1 comment:

Coach Jim said...

The candles pic…

Wife went to the store last summer before a big storm to buy some candles just in case we lost power. She came home with 2 cases of nice big candles in glass jars. Each had a picture of Jesus. I asked why she spent the money of these expensive looking candles. She explained that she went to three stores to buy candles and they were all sold out! Finally at the dollar store, she found normal tall candles for $5-$6 each! “But on the lower shelf, they had these for only $1…and they had two cases!”

So these are now, and will forever be, known as our “Jesus Candles.”

Nothing says a life-threatening storm and emergency power outage like the glowing face of Jesus.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive