About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

SATURDAY #1967





Rather provocative photo for the subject I'd say...





 I would say that depended on how hungry they were.


I found it funny that 95% of the spectators at the Master's wore shorts, a golf shirt and a baseball cap...and they were all white...the people, I mean...

I think this is one of those camping stop-overs on trails...

News from the future...






A hotdog in a sausage bun...


Vegetarian monk apologizes for shoplifting beef jerky.
That's true.



When you complete your training to become a Missileman, they give you a special pin to wear on your left pocket...
 It's one of the few military jobs to have their own insignia. I had one.

His very first remote controlled plane...
 Welcome to real life, kid.

 That is all.


OOMVO...

Powerful stuff...


 But remember, we are living in the safest time in history...BY FAR!


I find this very interesting...


Are we collectively eating outselves to death?




OOMVO...


Just the headlines, folks...




THERE WILL BE AN UNUSUAL POST TOMORROW...SUNDAY.


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive