About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

WHEN THINGS GO TO SHIT SATURDAY #2106


NEWSY BITS...



 Is it an honor to burn to death in a stockbroker's office on 9/11? It's sad and all, but where is the honor?
Of course all bets are off when it comes to the cops and firemen who were there to save lives.
***********
You've probably seen this by now. A guy backs out of his driveway right into a tornado, then when he tries to return to his garage, it blows away...
And he survived with only a pants full of permanent brown stains.


***********



This is it. Curiosity has reached its prime destination. After a brilliant conception, an amazing landing, and two years of continuous travel, the rover is now at the base of Aeolis Mons—aka Mount Sharp—a mountain that rises 18,000 feet (5.5 kilometers) at the center of Gale Crater. This is where the real fun begins.


*************
Got my tattoos today.
That one is Latin for "That's None Of Your Business".


Plautus' comedy Poenulus at line 1307: "NIHIL AD TE ATTINET" -- that's none of your business

This is the one on my finger to let people know I can't hear out of my left year...
*************
_____________________________________________
Now a few people doing stupid shit just to amuse you...

I was having a normal day then all of the sudden... 


 Notice that she moved slightly forward.

How not to tap a keg...






How NOT to rob a store...


Chef in China Reportedly Dies After Being Bitten By A Decapitated Snake, But Is That Even Possible?

 Yes. Yes, it is possible.


A dear old, now dead, friend of mine told the story about when he played a Gamecock  away football game and after checking into his motel room in Clemson he called the front desk and said, "I gotta leak in the sink." The manager said, "Just go ahead, everybody else does."

Read carefully...

A ninja is born...

Risking years in jail in an Egyptian jail for this photo...


White people...

 For once, a happy ending.

I've done something very similar to this...
He, of course, thought the bar door was closed. Once I was talking to friends on a side walk and glanced to the side to find I was only inches from the plate glass window, so I crossed my arms and leaned against it.....except I was actually in the recessed doorway and took a nasty fall. 


Why psychics is important...


Japan...fucking with people for...oh...ever....



 He knocked himself out......cold.

I think this is a regular pickup truck bent in half...


The freshman dorm the day Jennifer Lawrence's nude photos were leaked...
Speaking of...

Everybody loves a good bird shit gif...

Just one more reason I don't do that.

I don't remember why I put these next images in the things going to shit file, but here they are...






It's a cultural thing.

Oh, no, he did not just do that!




4 comments:

Robin said...

Pretty sure that the guy falling through the bar must have got the idea from this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rcdLeXiU8

Anonymous said...

naturally like your web-site but you have to check the
spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality however
I'll certainly come again again.

Ralph Henry said...

I like to call them typos.

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the image of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.

So that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive