About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

SUNDAY STUFF...NOT MUCH...BUT I'M BUSY #2149


Another tune to scroll by...if you're interested...


ANOTHER SHORT POST...WEEKENDS ARE NOT MY PRIORITY...SORRY...


There is no way it could be considered any differently. Think about it. Gods that are now debuncted...100%, except the current one that is just biding its time for the next god.
Just stop this nonsense, please. 





 It all started with a man who heard voices. Do you know what we do with people like that now? Think about it. If the cops rushed in and found a man just about to stab his son and stopped him and then he said, "I heard a voice that told me to", what would you, personally, think of that man?
Don't be foolish.






Don't be stupid...on purpose.

 Really?
You need to visit an insane asylum and see how "feeling something is true" works out.


If prayer worked, then the houses of people praying would be spared more often than people who never pray. But, the damage happens in the exact proportions sane people predict. 


Yeah, like ISIS thought that shit up...
You can't throw a dead cat at the bible without hitting a beheading. 

Which country believes in evolution...
And which coutries have the lowest crime rate.
Do the fucking math.

A FEW CARTOONS JUST BECAUSE I FEEL GUILTY ABOUT THE SHORT POST...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive