About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

SUNDAY'S ANTI-SERMON #2233



SHARIA LAW: The ulema [Islam's scholars and interpreters] have agreed that it is permissible for fathers to marry off their small daughters, even if they are in the cradle. But it is not permissible for their husbands to have sex with them unless they are capable of being placed beneath and bearing the weight of the men. And their capability in this regard varies based on their nature and capacity. Aisha was six when she married the prophet, but he had sex with her when she was nine [that is, when she was deemed capable].


 Ever noticed how so many religions have flying people?
 But let me repeat, I respect your religion about as much as you respect that stupid shit other people believe in...


A cleric in Saudi Arabia has forbidden the building of snowmen: "It is imitating the infidels, it promotes lustiness and eroticism."





 "Eat your honey."

This is the good part of religion...
 But religion holds no patent on morality.

The bible says that if you believe hard enough you will be able to perform miracles.

 Uh.....what?




"Jesus comes inside me."

 Is that the same god that killed all but a handful of humanity? And the same one who will condemn you to burn in lava for ever is you don't worship him? Or the one that gives children fatal diseases.





And yet that's exactly why the vast majority of religious people still believe nonsense. 

Prove it.
Is that too much to ask of an all powerful god?

So let's close with some laughs...




THE END

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive