About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, February 28, 2015

SATURDAY'S NO SHOW

One of my favorite sites posted this the other day, and it got me to thinking....

Folks, I've got stuff to do. I want to get ready for my art show of my money works; I have other shit to do in my studio; I have GOT to get some exercise; and I'm getting ready for several road trips.
Many of you may not know this, but Folio Olio used to be a five day a week gig. And I think, for a while, I'm going to forgo any weekend posts. 
No need to respond, either positively or negatively, since I'm going to do it anyway. I just thought you deserved an explanation.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive