About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, February 27, 2015

FRIDAY #2272



A 3 minute clip of Youtube's first 10 years. It's amazing how many I can identify after only a second or two.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPd0MumNLbg&feature=youtu.be

And afterwards you can use this playlist to watch the clip of your choice...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZ4GEdTV2hJSecXM8zvCdnOhTYfInN7a5



My wife is on a “how about I knock your skinny ass out” diet.



I always like fucking with people...


Henri Matisse in his apartment in Nice, 1910..
When you hold your brush like that, you get strokes like this...

Kandinsky...

He believed that the task of the painter was to convey his own inner world, rather than imitate the natural world.
Oh, and he was the first person to paint a painting that had no "object" in it.


 Speaking of cake...


It could be worse. I could always be worse.



My man...
I am going to run "Tesla" up the grandchild naming flagpole and see who salutes.


Nat Love was born a slave in Tennessee in 1854. When he was 15, he left for the adventure of the West. The untamed frontier offered more freedom for a black man than anywhere in the established states. Within a few years Love became a crack shot, won rodeo titles with his cowboy skills, and earned the name Deadwood Dick.
 That is one badass looking somebitch!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner...


My wife might be too beautiful for words, but not for arguments.



God wrote this. Who are you to doubt it? 
Oh, I can hear you now...I read it OUT OF CONTEXT. Okay, please take the time to put it IN CONTEXT where it makes sense. I fucking dare you.


Afghan artists use graffiti to depict violence and injustice of women's lives

You can't make shit like that up.

A new hive that lets you bleed off the honey without disturbing the bees...


The most unrealistic movies aren't fantasy and sci-fi. They're the movies where people have a conversation in the pouring rain.





I wonder how many innocent clowns Batman has accidentally beaten senseless.



 When builder Lowson Robinson retired he decided to scale down his activities quite literally. The 67-year-old, who could claim to be Britains smallest builder, has created three miniature villages in his garden. He has also created a 12ft high model of Big Ben


Unknown artist painting very big...

In my day we had no narcissistic selfie sticks - you just paid a man to come to your house and paint you surrounded by your possessions.



I bet you the first guy who ever heard a parrot talk freaked the fuck out.



I have found that people who tuck in their T-shirts can not clap to a song in rhythm.




Photo of a fight in Ukranian Parliament is as well-composed as the best renaissance painting.



This is a screenshot of a guy who put rocket motors on his snow boads. Within a second or two he was out of sight from the other snowboarder with the camera...


Americans have gotten dumber and dumber. How did we let this happen?


The honeycombed skull of one of the Italian martyrs beheaded by 15th century Ottoman Turk invaders when they refused to give up their Christian faith. This would make the Otranto skull a unique piece of evidence supporting historical accounts on the use of skull bone powder as an ingredient in pharmacological preparations.

I was going to put this in my OOMVO file for captioning later, but that face needs no caption...
He and I should meet...and laugh about people like you.


Levalet unveils "The Market", a new piece in Paris, France

There is a very thin line between fishing and just standing around looking like an idiot.



The mummified body of the Buddhist master Liuquan, a monk who lived around the year 1100 and who belonged to the Chinese Meditation School, is hidden in this precious reliquary dating from the eleventh or twelfth century.

A couple of books that needs writing...

I don't get this...
 Anyone?


He made a quantum leap.


My Final Word...


5 comments:

MacGyver said...

The Lone Ranger asked for a "sidekick" but got a "psychic" instead.
Groan...

James Pamphlion said...

RE> Sidekick cartoon...a play on words for "psychic" I think.

Spider Borland said...

I've never heard an anal sex story that didn't end with "there was shit everywhere."

Anonymous said...

Lev. 26:29 is a prophetic judgment against Israel if they turn away from the Lord. It is not a "command" from God for Israel to eat their kids! If they turn away from God then God will turn away from them and cease blessing them and the end result will be famine so severe that the people will resort to eating their own children. This prophecy actually comes true in 2 Kings 6:29, as a consequence of the people of Israel turning from God.

Unknown said...

Tell Them

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive