About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

WEDNESDAY #2263



There is shit like this everywhere...


Always fart in the cheese aisle.


 A Lutz Pathfinder driverless vehicle is displayed in London...

 And that last one looks very much like my cart.

 We all know how this is done and it's STILL interesting...

A concrete block that washed ashore...
I would have surely taken that home with me.


This is what happens when you let the federal government into education...

Damn Japan!
 You guys put out a woman's eye for a fucking gag?!?

There ought to be a statue someplace for these guys...

And never needs a day off...

Would someone please explain this to me...
A truck. Driving in the lake.


According to a newly published review of decades of archaeological research, humans worldwide have been using psychoactive substances like opium, alcohol and "magic mushrooms" since prehistoric times.
That does not surprise me.

The young man has five fingers and no thumb...
DO
NOT
HAVE
SEX
WITH
THAT
MAN! 

That is actually very funny. 

The moment George Takai became gay.


The exact moment this young man decided to change professions...
I've watched that several times and it amazes me that the beast never moves a muscle....go fucking figure.

Roman Barbie...

Roman ivory doll found in 8-years-old child grave. Rome, mid 2nd century AD.


How to seriously break a leg trying to look cool for the camera...
 Go get help, Lassie.
Seriously, the ONLY thing he should not have done was come down foot first. 

Syria...before and after...
What we westerners often forget is that these were major cities, not some dirt floor backwater. One day the biggest problem the family had was which Netflix movie to watch and the next day they were cleaning a neighbor's brains off their stoop.

Back before Form Follows Function caught on...
You must admit that nowadays most cars are pretty much alike. Not saying that's wrong, but for sure it is boring. 

Brazil is getting fucked...
A man stands on the cracked ground of the Atibainha dam as it dries up due to a prolonged drought in Nazare Paulista, Sao Paulo.

 Long submerged houses are submerged no more...
 This is one artist's take on it...

One Of My Very Own...

How to know you are in Canada...



The thing with broken clocks is you can always tell when they stopped ticking.


You have probably heard of this already...
That was what the cop said to his buddies. Here's the story.
Sureshbhai Patel was taking his morning walk on the the street outside his son's home in Alabama when a concerned resident spotted him and called police to report a "skinny black guy" wearing a "toboggan" in his neighborhood. Police arrived on the scene, and when one officer became frustrated that Patel wasn't complying with his orders to stop "jerking away," he slammed Patel to the ground so hard that it paralyzed him. Patel had been in the US for a week and didn't understand English.



Douchebagistan: Population: That cop.



 Well?


In Sri Lanka, ruins of an ancient city can be seen lying on the steep slopes and summit of a 200-meter high peak. This awe-inspiring city is called Sigiriya and is located at the Matale district near Dambulla in the Central Province of Sri Lanka...

You might want to research that. Fascinating story.

Every man has something worth fighting for...
And that is one of the topics that should be taught in Sex Education in America...where it is and what to do with it. I mean it! Start with the Karma Sutra for positions, then have doctors come in for the explanation of plumbing. Finish up with some prostitutes (both male and female) to give the finer points and....options.
But what do we do in America? We try to scare the shit out of them and that doesn't work. So I say, get yourself a plan B.


What an unusual image...
Forget about the woman in a burka swinging a stick at a riot cop. Forget the riot cop in the background finding this funny. What is really unusual is the Texas Longhorn symbol on the back of that helmet.

My EYES Are Down Here...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Medal of Honor winner before and after reconstruction surgery...

I made one of those molds of my wife's anus and made a whole cake out of it...
 I got her some new anal beads for Valentine...
(I am such an awful person)

I do shit like this all the time...


My blog could have been titled, "Funny things that happened to me on the way to the grave."



My Final Word....

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive