About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TUESDAY #2355

One Of My Very Own...

On the road still...out in the middle of nowhere. It was a rough day, Gentle Reader. No time (strength) to add to this.
I do have the crib to deliver to my grandson's first home, and with any luck I will deliver it today without incident.

And in other news...



We all owe our existence to the six inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.




John D. Rockefeller, richest American of all time.
Worth 330 Billion in the 1800's. More than triple the net worth of the top 5 richest Americans today.

This is some dark shit...

These are called Viking shoes...

They may still cramp your feet, but god, in a primitive sort of way they are gorgeous.


Pay attention...
Animatronic 'Joey' From 'War Horse'. That is amazing.

Want more horse. I got more horse.

I've posted many photos of life finding a way...

Just in case you need this information...

Let's make fun of people not like us...
You think he knows she is facing the other way?

China has banned their soldiers from wearing the new Apple watch over concerns of cyber security...

That was very funny.

Don't they appear just a little too nonchalant about this?
And their buddy, way in the back, went down in the abyss!

Might need to say his name out loud.
(I know it's old, but I've never seen it written down)

All the water on Europa compared to all the water on Earth.

Speaking of water...
Notice that the exploding balloon outruns the arrow.

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO THINK NOTHING FUNNY EVER HAPPENS WITH DILDOS?
I'm here to change your mind - 
But there's more!
There are dildos, and there are dil-DON'Ts.

And after he was handcuffed and arrested, he got it off the hood of the car...
Oh, think I'm done with dicks? WRONG!
And dick lastly...
Not OOMVO.

I have posted this before, but I still think it was a picky ass thing to get kick out for...
Today, while a Chelsea player stood near the side line waiting on the referee to sort out a disagreement in front of the goal, he decided to kick the ball half way across the field, slamming an opponent in the back of the head. Now THAT is the sort of thing you should be red carded for.

When you think about it just right, my daughters were really very, very lucky...
...that they survived.

Here's the plan:

Before 1966, goalies were not required to wear masks. Terry Sawchuk was a pre-1966 goalie.

I was so disappointed to learn this is but a compilation of ALL his injuries applied by a make-up artist.

I couldn't find this guy's name. He makes his pieces with tape...


Could this possibly be true?

You will probably watch this more than once...


EXECUTIONER: Any last words?

INMATE: *removes one ear bud* What?


Indeed.

????

Most of us just accept what our parents taught us without it even occurring to them to question if those parents knew what the fuck they were talking about.
I for one have come to terms with the fact that my mother was not a very smart woman....nice, but far from smart. All  I ask is that you pick up your beliefs one by one; isolate it and examine it anew...with new eyes. I have done that as often as I can. If you do it, I'm pretty sure that you will find throwing women in jail for showing their nipples and not throwing men in jail for the same thing MAKES NO SENSE!

Rules are pretty simply: each contact releases another from the top.

Guy got out of his car just in time...


DON DRAPER: I think I’m gonna quit advertising.

NEARBY DRUNK: Just do it.
(is that too subtle?)
Mulling...



No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive