About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

SUNDAY #2453

One Of My Very Own…


Or go straight to the tutorial.


Remember me mentioning that 15 trillion dollar debt? I forgot to tell you that we own most of that to ourselves…borrowed from the Federal Reserve. So I guess that makes it okay.

(that was a joke)

>


>

>

"Brothers and sisters, you are not living in a democracy; you are living in an oligarchy."

 What's not to like about this guy? But I wonder what percentage of the population even know what that means.

>


Mr Bean in his armchair on top of his Mini driving around London today (celebrating 25 years)




FIRST SOME WEATHER IMAGES

Drone footage of  flash floods in Southeast Utah
Those are trees being carried along.





>

I got tons of mileage out of this joke: My wife thought macadamia nuts was a sexually transmitted disease.
But almost everyone said, "Really?"
The other over their head joke was this: My father always told me to be a leader, not a follower. He died in a minefield in Vietnam.
EVERYONE said, "Ooooh, I'm so sorry."
Maybe I tell them too believeably.

>







4 comments:

Unknown said...

15 million debt...if only

Ralph Henry said...

Corrected. I am always amazed at how easy it is to make mistakes like that.

Jim Reed said...

http://www.usdebtclock.org

18+ Trillion. Guess we've run out of trees on Earth. Maybe we can print more trees. I really like the $154K debt per taxpayer stat.

Yes, the largest holder of US debt is the US. #1 Social Security. #2 Federal Reserve. Then Japan and China.

Anonymous said...

Macademia nuts are just a symptom of Moby dick.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive