About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

SATURDAY #2452


One Of My Very Own…


Or go straight to the tutorial:

NOTE: I am going to keep checking my Saturday and Sunday view numbers to make sure they are large enough to make the extra effort worthwhile.


>

When it was first announced, I said Brady's 4 game suspension would never hold up. I was proved right.



>


NEWS UPDATE: Trump disqualified from Republican nominations as Sasha Baron Cohen, character actor behind Borat, admits Trump was just another of his characters.


>
I person I love dearly sent me this; a friend of his who needs help desperately. 
https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/zp0b/chris-and-lorrell-cancer-expenses-fundraiser-

>
This is how the world's political cartoonists reacted to that little boy's body found on the beach.




>

>

Child workers before labor laws.


Who are we, if not measured by our impact on others? That’s who we are! We’re not who we say we are, we’re not who we want to be — we are the sum of the influence and impact that we have, in our lives, on others.
-      Carl Sagan


>
My Key Packets 

>
You will never guess who this is.

A young Vincent van Gogh

>
Burning Man

You can look unique, just like everyone else!

>

There'll be nobody left in this world to hold me tight. Nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight.

>
Camera shifted taking a panarama shot...

>
Oh, my.
When those girls finally have a baby, it will walk out....twirling a cane. 

>

From the article: "Stuart Valentino, 34, of Southsea, England, was kicked out by his wife as a result. "In retrospect, I'm not surprised, it really is the stupidest thing I've ever done.""
Question: Is there a man alive who doesn't regret having a penis tattooed on his thigh?


>
Time to take another look at this.
Are you as good at your job as that man is good at his job?

>

In Russia, a religious group called the Cossacks of Saint Petersburg tore down this excellent century-old bas relief of Mephistopheles, claiming it promoted the "open worship of Satan." Hundreds have been protesting this stupidity at the site while police attempt to identify the vandals. The Russian Orthodox Church didn't particularly condemn the act.


Now think about ISIS destroying the ancient temple.

>
PHOTOGRAPHY


Clarissa Bonet

>

>
A real headline that more or less says it all.

>
 Just something else to worry about.

>
Zany Medievals...

How to know his pull out game is weak. 

>


>
 Do they have young boy's names in fat letters spray painted on walls over there also?


>
Let's take another look at this...

>

>

>

>
A Folio Olio fan sent me these knowing I like using money as an art medioum...

>
Another viewer sent me this - carving out the young tree in the big tree...

>

>

>

I thought she would get it the 4th or 5th time.
Can't laugh at people in a wheel chair? Bullshit. I can laugh at fucking anything. Try this one. I find it hilarious.

>

Watch this...only 27 seconds...
That's how to do it right.
This is how to do it wrong.
I think she dislocated her hip.

>
And you can take this to the bank.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive