About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

WEDNESDAY #2463


One Of My Very Own…



>

My Packers won, but they didn't look as strong as they should have.

>
I'm sure you have all seen this, but I think it is important to remember that we pay people to do shit like this.
 Wild fires should be measured in square miles. Who the hell knows how big 71,000 acres are? Is?

They said 600 homes were destroyed in one area. How could possibly get insurance after that?

>


Happy Rosh Hashanah unless that’s one of the sad ones.

>
I get a lot of feedback from my key packets, but few are as nice as Carson, my new friend.

Folio Olio,

My name is Carson Lee. I found key packet No. P76 on 9/14/15 at approximately 2:30 PM on a chain link fence within the Pennington Seed parking lot on Eden Street here in Columbia South Carolina whilst cleaning up the lot. I park cars at the Carolina football home games and is my duty to clean up the lots after the next day. I bent down to pick up some trash along side the fence and when I stood up there it was eye level. Upon first seeing the package I was a bit confused, then curious, then intrigued. I participate in geocache and believed it to be a scavenger hunt. The two keys in which were attached looked to be a safety deposit box key and padlock key of some sort. Also within the package was a number 8 Rummikub tile and an 8 of clubs with the governor of Basrah Governorate. If the keys actually mean something let me know (email address redacted). Otherwise, this was an interesting find and rather random but ingenious way to advertise your blog. Thanks for the bill. : )

Sincerely,
Carson Lee 






After an afternoon without internet service I’ve discovered what is really import. Internet service.


>

>


I think the best way to reduce stress in your life is to be wealthy and attractive.


>
Super drone flying machine using 54 propellers


>

>


It’s really hard to balance work, family and not giving a shit about anything.


>
LET'S DO TREES

DAMN!
That's one of the most awesome things I've ever seen!

Results of a toxic waste spill.

 These last three are all bonsai.

>


I always carry a jar gripper with me in case I’m ever stranded on a deserted island with a jar of jelly.


>
Cat uses ninja moves to save her kitten from large dog.

Mothers. You gotta love mothers.

>


I also always carry a jar of jelly.


>
 You know how I am about clever bathroom signs.

>
Question: How was it that these people didn't make damn sure the video was erased...or whatever you call it?

>


Old people love to comment on news stories "these are sad times we're living in" like humans only recently started being pieces of shit.


>
The raptors in Jurassic World during filming

That's true. Wouldn't you love to see the whole movie filmed like this without computer imaging? I think it would be a hoot.

>
My main man.
 Bart and Cherry Starr, both 81, are high school sweethearts and have loved each other for 64 years. On their first date, they went to a drive-in movie. When she got home, Cherry asked her mother this question: "How does the name Cherry Starr sound?"

And he still lives in Birmingham, Alabama, where I first met him.

>

>


The word 'queue' is just Q followed by four silent letters.


>
Okay, I understand how he couldn't erase the tape, because it wasn't his or a loved one's to erase.
But I bet that driver almost shite himself.

>
Pejac new piece in Stavanger, Norway.
 Did you notice that is "The Scream?"

>


Some times I think I need a different place to wait for something to happen.


>
Those poor bastards. All I can think about are the signs warning people to not commit suicide on the factory floor. I'm assuming it effects productivity.

>
REDACT.

>
More zany medieval monks.

>


Please mark my grave with “I thought it would be funny.”


>
 I actually like the word negro. Of course I pronounce it knee-grow and I use it as a sign of great respect.

>
 And another in the department of solving problems where none exist...
 I mean, we solved that problem a long, long time ago.
Or at least I thought we did.

>
A dear friend, and also bartender, is a zookeeper and tells me stories about stuff like this all the time.
She's the one that gave me an elephant nose print that time. They spend a lot of time bonding with the animals. Part of that is to have easier control, but part of it is that they just like animals.

>
A couple of photographs.
 Kind of tells a story, don't it?

Thought that was fake, then I found this...

>


I once told a class that Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel on his back? One little girl asked, "How did he reach the bit between his shoulders?"


>
Neil Armstrong eating his last breakfast on Earth before leaving for the moon - 1969.

Is that chicken or fish? And is that an egg or half a peach? 
And what's he doing with my wife's dildo on the table?

>

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive