About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

SUNDAY #2495

   One Of My Very Own…
I thought that OOMVO was very funny.


An email concerning that man cave hood awning...
 "This is on the outside of my man cave / shop. It is a 1947 Oldsmobile that lights up at night. This is also home of the "Tractorcycle ". Keep up the good work and welcome back on the weekends!"


>

My grandson's first hotel stay...

>

A friend of mine that I miss every single day since she moved off for bigger and better things.
I heard yesterday that she will be making a visit in a couple of weeks and can't wait to she her sweet face again.



2 minutes and worth it...66,000 cups...

>
Good lucky, Sparky.
Must be a rental.

>
This looks like fun.
It's like a dogfight only smaller and less lethal.

>
It's called sportsmanship and it's a good thing.

>
How clever.
But what the fuck is on the table?

>
In Russia, students from the university have decided to film a video about  hostages.
The video was meant to be for their final dissertation project. During the filming a real soldier appeared without realizing that it was all made up. He acted professionally and attempted to save the hostage.

>
My kind of guy.

>
How to know, for sure, that your horse likes you...maybe too much.
Whatever blows your saddle up.

>
When you read that an airline passenger was "restrained," this is what they mean.


>

I remember the day I first started writing. I knew immediately that I would like it. Back when I was serious about it, I was known to write all night, then go teach all day before crashing in the afternoon. I absolutely loved it.
I would urge each of you to try it just to see if you were any good at it. You never know.


>

   A homeless people built a shelter behind our building at work. They turned the exhaust vent upside down to blow hot air on them at night.
Admirable, but isn't that like the LEAST you could do for them...give them something you didn't need?


>

Girls who look like sluts but most certainly are not.
Strange how that works.


>

Ever wanted to see the power of air bags?
Did you notice the beer bottle on the driveway? That explains a lot.


>

Some think god picked this woman to be your better.
I picture her taking a shit at the same I do, and I smile...but it's that tight, shit eating smile, like the royals have perfected through countless years of inbreeding.

>
Teamwork at its best.
 How do you think they get that out of the ground?


>

The terrifying speed at which this Orca catches up to a motorboat.


>


>
I know this is old news, but who am I to know it would go viral?
   Todd Bachman, father of the bride, brought his daughter to the beginning of the aisle...he stopped the procession while people were confused at his actions and he walked up to his daughter's stepfather. Todd reached out his hand and grabbed Brittany's stepfather and pulled him down the aisle to walk their daughter down the aisle together.


>

Wait for it...

>
How very, very true.


>



>

From a very amusing blogsite called Riddled.


"Dr Edzard Ernst (whose name often appears in propinquity with the word "puckish") speculated that they were working on a homeopathic cure for homeopathy."


You might want to check it out for yourself.


>


Let this accompany you through today's meanderings.


>
WHY THE INTERNET WILL BE THE DEATH OF RELIGION

When I was growing up I only had the opinion of parents, teachers, preacher, neighbors and relatives to answer my many questions.

Today if someone tells you that we are all evil because a woman was talked into eating from a magic tree by a talking snake, people can Google it and have a good laugh.


>





>

The statue of Sekhemka holds a papyrus listing his offerings to be made for his survival in the afterlife including bread, beer, wine, perfume, cedar oil and linen clothing.
And never forget that we have to respect shit like that.


>

I could not possibly agree more.


>

You want to know how fickle life is? Try this...





Yes, he has faith, so it must be true.



>

What this man is doing carries just as much weight as...
...this.


>

Faith. You gotta love blind faith.


>

In all the stories of a possessed person levitating, why does none...not one...float out the window so we can all get a look at them? And you know the answer just as clearly as I do.


>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive