About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 1, 2015

SUNDAY #2509

One Of My Very Own…



>

I found this hilarious...

>


>
My wife took this photo during her relief efforts for the flood victims. She wrote:
"A woman about my age or older asked me if I'd like to go see her home today. She took me through each room, telling me where her furniture, appliances, etc had been and whose bedroom was whose. It was all I could do not to cry but we ended just hugging each other tight."

>
My daughter sent me this article and I strongly recommend you read it. This is the greatest disaster that nobody ever heard of.
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/30/indonesia-fires-disaster-21st-century-world-media



>

Let's see what other people did for Halloween...
 ^ From The Shining
 ^ Pulp Fiction
 ^ Guy is 6'4"
 ^ Jared
 ^  Jon Snow White

 ^ A bank
 ^ Forrest Gump and Lt. Dan

>
 ????

>
 >
This took me a second or two...

>
Or so I'm told.

>

>
Tossable spherical robot transforms into insectoid robot with legs!


>
Extreme Teabagging...
Balls to the face.

>
After shopping with the wife in one aisle for twenty minutes...

>

>

>
I think it all boils down to either thinking faith is the greatest of virtues or thinking faith is an unprovable delusion.
It can be proven that prayer is no more or less effective as a shield from disease, war death/injury, the effects of natural disaster or getting that much desired promotion. Yet, people still cling to that delusion, defying all logic.
It really is hard to explain.

>

>
 >

>

>

>
 But the point is, no one on the planet will qualify for heaven, what with thinking about it is the same as doing it.

>
 You go, girl. You have a brain. Use it.

>

>

>
So very silly.

>

>
You think this man would have chosen being nailed to a cross over this?
 I do. How would you like to be the guy who had to clean that thing?

>

>

>


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video was f'ing hilarious. Go Bernie!
Townada

Unknown said...

Good one today! Thanks for the weekend posts!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive