About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

SUNDAY #2537

One Of My Very Own…





Meanwhile, in Paris...

I heard this on a TV football game yesterday:
"He just had his life flash between his eyes."

Had half a bottle of wine left over from a restaurant visit. There weren't any clean wine glasses, so this is how I enjoyed the feast my wife prepared for Thanksgiving.

A few SC Highway Patrol came to my bar (restaurant) after the home Clemson game started. This is not unusual. After directing traffic, they are not needed until the game is over.
Well, I was outside in the fourth quarter and I witnessed two uniformed officers standing between their respective cars. You can see one of their heads over the roof at the front.
But what they discussed for 10 minutes was one of my Key Packets screwed to the utility pole right in front of the car.
 Then I remembered how several people thought that the money, plastic bag and key had something to do with a drug deal and were, therefore, reluctant to touch it. I would love to know what those officers deduced from their find.

And, by the by, people are still contacting me after discovering the mysterious assemblage. Here is what a mother wrote yesterday:
"Hello my name is Ashleigh Hill.  My  8 yr old son came across a dollar bill with a key and your card.   We were wondering what the key was for?  We had to check this out.  It was naked (sic, and possibly telling) to a tree at the Jordan motel in Jamestown tn!"

I sent her the tutorial and she replied:
"That is awesome!  I love it. ... just curious how long how had it been there."
>
My wife told someone that beer makes me thirsty. I took it as a supreme compliment.
>
My Gamecocks got beaten by their arch-enemy today, but not embarrassed. They only lost by 5 and I took the Cocks and 17 1/2.


I have arranged it so that my weekend post don't require much explanation, but I kind of like this post. The way I look at it, it's like watching a silent movie.


PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT LIKE US



"Death experience" school puts people in coffins to make them appreciate life.


Meanwhile, at the Kardashian factory…












First Time Reaction To Top Fuel Dragster













Where is your daughter tonight?

The walk of shame taken to a whole new level...

Black Friday

Then I came upon this. It took a moment, then I laughed.



If only that was...like, true. 


 The person that creates all the Jesus and Mo cartoons  does it for donations. That demands respect.

Imagine looking at this when you had no idea what caused it.
If you had to come up with a place that bad people went after they died, it would be mighty tempting to send them under the earth where that shit came from. And let's call it brimstone, cause that sounds real scary.


How does ANYBODY read crap like that without realizing that somebody just made it up? 


So he advertises his services.
Would you want him to prove it? Of course you would. But have you read all the things you are supposed to be able to do if you really, truly, cross your heart, double dare believe in Jesus? The handling snakes thing comes to mind, and drinking poison without consequences, but there's more. You should be able to perform miracles. YES, YOU! Look it up. 

 What wonderful advice.

Menorah bong makes Hanukkah a "high holiday."





 You do realize that the prohibition of speaking his name was real. And that he really liked roast goats...he goats.
I love when people tell me that Jesus brought a new law so all the other stupid shit doesn't apply anymore. Yet, Jesus ate sacrificed livestock and had his dick cut off. So, if those laws were bad, does that mean Jesus made a mistake?



Think praying.

>

This is a link to a very interesting series of gifs that show the growth of the major religions around the world and how they moved. I found it very educational and short, although I viewed them over and over. Check it out...it's Sunday and you don't have to go to work anyway.
http://imgur.com/gallery/7GLmw




1 comment:

Scott James said...

The religion gifs.

Did you associate the spread and distribution with a virus (plague)? I did.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive