About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2536


One Of My Very Own…




 When Zoe Stavri woke up with a yeast infection, she had a strange and intriguing idea: what about adding some of her vaginal candida to sourdough starter?


 >
He was very smort to use the pole.
 There are oh so many things that can go wrong with deep frying a turkey; Too much oil, frozen bird, and trying to submerge the bird neck up/hole down. And I'm sure there are more.

>




A fighter from the Democratic Forces of Syria, stands near a military vehicle which belonged to Islamic State militants.




>
So, my dismal South Carolina Gamecocks face the undefeated Clemson Tigers tomorrow at noon. Even the major local newspaper had a cartoon of a tiger driving a steam roller down the road toward Columbia. The bookies have the spread in Clemson's favorite higher than it has ever been...in like a hundred years. From such things alcolholics are born.













I think all of these are very funny. Guy just puts them up all over town....for your amusement.







It's called logic. Use it.




 ???













No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive