About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 5, 2015

NAUGHTY BITS SATURDAY #2543

One Of My Very Own…





Is this true?
 Who cares if it's true...it fun to think it is.

Silly I know, but the whole world is laughing at us. Those buffoons are an embarrassing to every thinking person in America.

>

Got this gif of the lock thingy...

>

Think my wife...

>

Football. These are last week's picks from that young girl.
She lost only GB and JAX for a total of minus 18. She hit (or got right) 50 (FIFTY!!!) points of upset picks.
 I've been doing this a long time and have never seen such a thing.

This begs to be looked at one more time.


>


"A study conducted at the University of Newcastle in England found that 'For people with Type 2 diabetes, losing weight allows them to drain excess fat out of the pancreas and allows function to return to normal.'"
Maintain a normal weight and be healthier...who could have known?

>

Okay, so let me explain why I stay in a perpetual state of confusion.
This is Tashfeen Malik. And this is the way the world saw her, for, like, ever.

This is the only known photo of her face. Look at it carefully.
Now go back and examine her eyebrows.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THOSE THINGS?!?!
Now go back and look at the first photo. I think that thing between here eyes are her eyebrows running down her nose. Jeeeeeeeez. No wonder their men don't want to show them off in public. Those things could frighten all but the bravest of cur dogs. And the mole on the tip of her nose? Let's leave that explained as the sniper's aiming point.



THIS POST IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART

Not what I thought.











Looks like somebody lost a bet...
 Truth or Dare?









 Look at her face.






So, it has come to this...

Hard times in the jewelry business...



Every one in favor say aye. Aye. Aye. Iiiiiiiiiiiiii!


????













See anything odd?








No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive