About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 6, 2015

SUNDAY #2544


One Of My Very Own…






My dear friend who lives in Washington, DC sent me this:

"I had a bad week in Washington DC, all my tires stolen in a neighborhood with the average house value over $650,000."

>
During a football game on TV, I noticed a name on the back of a guy's jersey. It read IVIE IV.
His name is Jake Ivie the fourth. Nobody in the bar even noticed that. I can imagine they started planning that since the first Jake Ivie the second.
Life has so very many surprises.





PEOPLE NOT LIKE US




I'm sorry, but I can't stop thinking about what he could have accomplished with the time it took him to learn how to do this...






>
FUN WITH LANGUAGE

That's not funny. 

I can relate.



General Lee didn't have kids? 
A parent Lee not.













 Helloooooooo.




>


ANTI-SERMON


Yet there are millions of people who find nothing weird in symbolically engaging in cannibalism. 


[holds up bread]

"This is my body"
[holds up wine]
"this is my blood"
[holds up puppy]
"and this is my new pet"
[apostles go fricken nuts]



 Maybe.


It's hard to be lectured in history by someone who believes in talking snakes.

 Okay, Christians, prove that wrong.

You really want to go tic for tat on who killed the most people? 


In my mind, the Scientologists are just the latest nut cases. 


 ????

What created god? You say god has always been? Prove it. 

Maybe true...


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive