About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2591

One Of My Very Own…




NOTE: For all you new viewers, you should know that I don't like working on weekends, therefore weekend post require the least effort I can give. I hope you enjoy it anyway.


ALSO, my computer is so old Safari can no long handle normal processing and can't be updated, so I've been using Chrome. But there is a glitch in Chrome whereby the font setting on blogger doesn't take. I Googled it and nobody seems to know how to fix it. Sorry for some very tiny comments.

>

A Russian air force technician reports to a pilot that a bomber is ready for a combat mission at Hemeimeem air base in Syria Wednesday January 20, 2016. Russian warplanes have flown over 5,700 combat missions since Moscow launched its air campaign in Syria on September 30, 2015. (Photo by Vladimir Isachenkov/AP Photo)

>
Crimes Against Humanity
This combination of two satellite images provided by DigitalGlobe, taken on March 31, 2011, top, and September 28, 2014, shows the site of the 1,400-year-old Christian monastery known as St. Elijah's, or Dair Mar Elia, on the outskirts of Mosul, Iraq. These satellite photos obtained by The Associated Press in January 2016 confirm what church leaders and Middle East preservationists had feared: The monastery has been reduced to a field of rubble, yet another victim of the Islamic State's relentless destruction.

>



Saw a breakdown of how much money it would take to implement all of Bernie Sanders' program. It just won't work, y'all. It just won't work.




Get it?
Vladamir the Inhaler 








Get it?
Deadpool. 




Get it?
Schindler's Lift 

Get it?
 Pure Bread




Uuuuum.

Somebody made this necessary.






I printed up several of those to post around my bar. The bartender greatly appreciated my concern.









No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive